Wts/Wtt Shiny Bisharp

@dyslexia which poke do you mean?

I mean shiny bisharp,, xrexo take it for 12m in yellow. I see it when someone sell in discord. Xrevo not still in yellow and i dont know how he can change of server,,

Is rule on this game or he have nego to staff. I thiking no fair when xrevo can change of server and player another can not do it.

So, i know about shiny bisharp.

Umm dude, the bisharp is on red :0 its in my box

Show me ot of his shiny? Why you closed it? If i false, you can report me as faker,,

The bisharp is on yellow first. The bisharp take to xrevo and he change of server with his all shiny and poke. I dont know how staff can acc ini red. Is it rule? Or he have businnes with staff. I don't agree why xrevo change of server and player another can not do it.

Screenshot_2018-01-31-23-54-04-426_com.android.browser.thumb.png.24c0ff8e4e6a2ed761c8c868c76391f7.png

1. Rebo has moved to Red Server with his pokemon (This bisharp too). Why? Just an experiment before Staff moves all players from Yellow Server to Red server, imnot sure when but soon.

2. He bought this bisharp from Rebo and he made an auction about it, people already told you this is an auction of Red server, please no more useless post.

Good luck ImKimsMUM !

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist