Stuck at psychic gym, need good places to train xp

Revolutionradio

ok guys,im trying hard to solo carry trought kanto with only my venosaur, because im waiting to go to sinnoh where my favorite pokes are at. bhes actually lvl 79 but aways get hit-ko agains Sabrina's Alakazam. I've aready fighted against every trainer and now I dont find any place where can I level up quickly,or,at least,decently. do someone know some tricks and tips to farm xp fast? :Angel:

If you got surf, the best place is Seafoam Island.

Also, Did you know that Venusaur is grass and poison type. Poison type are weak against psychic.

I suggest you to hunt for a dark type like Houdour in route7 during Morning and Night.

The 7th gym is fire type and grass type are weak to fire, so maybe you should catch a water type.

You can also try with your venusaur, but honestly, idk if it can do it all alone.

Good Night :Smile:

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

ok guys,im trying hard to solo carry trought kanto with only my venosaur, because im waiting to go to sinnoh where my favorite pokes are at. bhes actually lvl 79 but aways get hit-ko agains Sabrina's Alakazam. I've aready fighted against every trainer and now I dont find any place where can I level up quickly,or,at least,decently. do someone know some tricks and tips to farm xp fast? :Angel:

Hey RevolutionRadio,

I want to let you know that you can catch many Sinnoh native Pokémon in Kanto or the other regions.

The Pokémon spawn´s are pretty mixed. To see if your favorite Pokémon are catchable in Kanto you can check out this cool spawn guide or use the Reborn bot in case you joined our Official Discord server.

Additionaly I want to mention that you are not able to use your Kanto Pokémon in Johto untill you obtained all 8 badges, in other words you have to farm and train new Pokémon when you enter a new region, you might want to knowe that before you save your Venusaur just for Sinnoh. (This mechanic works for all regions the same: you can not use Pokémon from previos regions until you obtained all 8 badges of your current region) Im not sure if you are aware about that, that is why I want to mention it. :Angel:

However, you can train very good at Seafoam Bf4, this is a map located at Seafoam Islands which is between Cinnear Island and Fuchsia City. At this map you meet some water Pokémon around level 38.

But all in all its better to not evolve your Pokémon to the late 90´s when you want to practise the most efficientest way because after a evolution the ammount of exp you need to level up a Pokémon is much higher than a unevolved Pokémon. Rare Candys are are option too, you can find some very easy by doing Dig Spots or by talking to the Pokestop´s.

If you want to train low level Pokémon really fast I want to suggest you methods mentioned in this guide, those needs some prepeation and it may be a bit to early for you to use this methods but those are the very fastest ways to level up a Pokémon.

I hope I was able to help with my answer and I wish you good luck with your fight against Sabrina. :devil:

Kind regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Sabrina is crazy powerful, gotta type counter pick. Or at the very least pick something that isn't weak to psychic.

As far as exp grinding goes, Seafoam island is the best place pre - 8th badge... Specifically the 4th floor next to the nurse Joy station. She costs $1500 to use, but you make so much money there it's effectively free.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I suggest you to catch a Gyarados because it has a good Dark Attack - Crunch which will help you for Defeating Sabrina.

And after Sabrina you may also find it useful for Gym Leader Blaine and Kanto Elite 4 and many more Places.

Hope this helped you, and Good Luck :CharYay