Stuck Loading Map ( Help Me ! )

Bysime

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i login in server 13 hours ago after received server maintance. now i try login but stucked loading map

Can you try this? This might do the trick. Delete your new client and download a completely new client. Remember to delete all of the PRO files completely from your system before downloading the client. After you download it, run it in administrator mode, windows 7(or the system you're using) compability mode and also add an exception to PRO on your firewall or antivirus if it is blocking the game. If still the problem is occurring, use F2 and a console should appear > type clearmaps > use enter. Then restart your client. This might help you. Good luck!

i read all topics but gm told wait :) please help

https://preview.ibb.co/eEqP6H/Bug.jpg

İ am stucked at loading map screen too also reseted network and download newest client it still stuck.

Red server

id: Rugoss

stucked at love island

Hello guys, and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience;

I've sent you both to your last visited pokécenter; could you have a check and tell me how it goes? :Grin:

I'll be looking forward for your answer; in the meanwhile, I wish you a good day :Sing:

İ am stucked at loading map screen too also reseted network and download newest client it still stuck.

Red server

stucked at love island

I've sent you both to your last visited pokécenter; could you have a check and tell me how it goes? :Grin:

I'll be looking forward for your answer; in the meanwhile, I wish you a good day :Sing:

Hello i started game and still stuck :(

i login in server 13 hours ago after received server maintance. now i try login but stucked loading map

Can you try this? This might do the trick. Delete your new client and download a completely new client. Remember to delete all of the PRO files completely from your system before downloading the client. After you download it, run it in administrator mode, windows 7(or the system you're using) compability mode and also add an exception to PRO on your firewall or antivirus if it is blocking the game. If still the problem is occurring, use F2 and a console should appear > type clearmaps > use enter. Then restart your client. This might help you. Good luck!

i did what you said but continues problem '' first i deleted pokemon client and rar after download new client . run administrator mod and compability mode ( win 8 and win 7 ) second use f2 and write clearmaps but it didn't

Red server

stucked at love island

no :(