☆Ending Trade Chat Spam☆ [Added!]

Mexicannoob

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why not end the trade chat all together and setup an auction house system. I hate spamming in chat hoping the one person who need the pkmn I'm selling will notice it. And yes i know there are sub forums for selling pokemon and even stores. But I think more then half of the players don't even know its there. I have no idea how hard it would be to implement an auction house system in the game but it would make the game 10x more fun for me.

• Like 1

Why not end the trade chat all together and setup an auction house system. I hate spamming in chat hoping the one person who need the pkmn I'm selling will notice it. And yes i know there are sub forums for selling pokemon and even stores. But I think more then half of the players don't even know its there. I have no idea how hard it would be to implement an auction house system in the game but it would make the game 10x more fun for me.

• Auction House or Marketplace

"We plan to release an auction house with our upcoming website, but we're still ironing out specific details about the auction house and also the implementation itself. If you'd like to help PRO Staff with said details, please take a look and give us suggestions at the Website Rework thread"