My thought on this Game

Hey new Player here you guys are AMAZING!! :thanks: for the game .

Who the hell cares about what i think of this game?? Lol ,but if you really wanna know ...

This Game is amazing !!

I got to Johto and i still think i did not even scratch the surface of what this game has to offer as content .

And i really ,really love the community we have in this game ,so many people are nice, and can help you if you really need help ,some people in the game give you free stuff !!! lol

I wish the best to this community and to the game as a whole !

I have one favor to ask of anyone that read this useless post ,Can we get "fly" to be as it was in the original games??

But in any case , keep on doing what you guys think is best for the game ! :etc:

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, glad that you're enjoying the game ^^

We have Fly different as it would defeat the MMO experience. Fly is a fast travel method and we already have fast travel in the form of subway/ boats/ teleport. All of these cost money and act as a money sink for players~

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.