Unoffical Patch Notes/Findings (Last Updated Jan 16, 2016)

Eleaten

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Unoffical Patch Notes/Findings (Last Updated Jan 10, 2016)

<r><QUOTE author="oldtomato"><s>

</s><POST content="83866"><s></s>83866<e></e></POST> the pokemon lvl in mt silver also got nerfed. <E>:Frown:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="CaMaSsAnO"><s>

</s><POST content="84415"><s></s>84415<e></e></POST> MT. Silver has been Nerfed. <E>:n:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Added, thanks<br/>

<QUOTE author="Starlight"><s>

</s><POST content="83288"><s></s>83288<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Eleaten"><s>
</s><POST content="66393"><s></s>66393<e></e></POST><br/>

<B><s></s>January 6, 2016<e></e></B>

<QUOTE><s>

</s>- You can now Headbutt Trees. Guide <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=13397"><s></s>here<e></e></URL>.<br/>

- Wild Pokemon level at Dragon's Den has been nerfed. Goomy only found at night, Axew now in B1F daytime only, Rattata/Slowpokes added to B1f (why.)<e>

</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Patrat is also added to Dragon's Den. Not the B1F, but the upper floor, the one with a huge lake.<br/>

<br/>

At first I thought the only nerf is the level......turns out it's worse -_-<br/>

<br/>

No more Axew for those without access to B1F, and we got freakin' PATRAT instead......why.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I only listed some changes, not everything. But yeah it sucks.</r>

Re: Unoffical Patch Notes/Findings (Last Updated Jan 14, 2016)

<r><QUOTE author="Gawerty"><s>

</s><POST content="86522"><s></s>86522<e></e></POST> This is nice. Keep it up too date, it really can help people who don't know where to look!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I shall try to until I can't anymore =p<br/>

<QUOTE author="jesuiskora"><s>

</s><POST content="87145"><s></s>87145<e></e></POST> Goodra, 6 island. trade vs dragonite.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks, I'll confirm it in a few days, heard players were getting stuck on island 6 and unable to get off the island for now.</r>

Hey I found some new npc trainers with high leveled pokemon in island 5 plus some rockets that dissapear when you fight them, also a ghost woman npc on resort gorgeous and an NPC in water labyrinth that gives you 5 hyper potions when talking to him. Is there anything new inside lost cave? I don t want to search that place for nothing? :P

89717 Hey I found some new npc trainers with high leveled pokemon in island 5 plus some rockets that dissapear when you fight them, also a ghost woman npc on resort gorgeous and an NPC in water labyrinth that gives you 5 hyper potions when talking to him. Is there anything new inside lost cave? I don t want to search that place for nothing? :P

There are some new trainers in Lost cave including two rocket members you have to fight if you want to finish the quest related to the island.

tumblr_m8mawhmken1qa8kbzo1_500.gif