Sinnoh Not Worth It...? Update: Hannah Is Finally Defeated

Gam3rartz

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an MMO ,so quest like these are to be expected .

Just be ready For Hannah ,cuz she is a pain ... I lost to her 3 times ,and apparently the seaking Method does not work !

I hope they actually make Hannah a bit less annoying ,she is harder than the E4 ! :/

giphy.gif

Hey there bro

I really had an amusing time reading through your post

I myself have finished the whole story line so far, but hearing you out sure made me think that the sinnoh thing was hard.

But hey look at the bright side you could see how amazing the mappers did for the whole project. Cheers!

Alain301forumsize.png

Hi there,

To clear things up, those Sinnoh Quest NPCs cooldown have all been removed, so you can re-challenge them right away if you lose. Some of them have also been nerfed so they aren't as difficult as the first time Sinnoh was released. And as some people have said, you have plenty of things to do and explore before progressing to the next region, so you don't have to stress yourself by attempting to progress right away to the next region after finishing one. Just enjoy your time exploring the already unlocked regions and get prepared for the next one. You can hunt for some Pokemon, challenge bosses, do side quests, and many other things. Anyways, good luck and hope you have a great time :CharYay:

• Like 1

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It is an MMO ,so quest like these are to be expected .

Just be ready For Hannah ,cuz she is a pain ... I lost to her 3 times ,and apparently the seaking Method does not work !

I hope they actually make Hannah a bit less annoying ,she is harder than the E4 ! :/

thanks and i agree , i hear she is really hard to fight

Hey there bro

I really had an amusing time reading through your post

I myself have finished the whole story line so far, but hearing you out sure made me think that the sinnoh thing was hard.

But hey look at the bright side you could see how amazing the mappers did for the whole project. Cheers!

im glad im getting people to really think about the quest to get there and how hard it is, i still cant even get to hannah because i dont have a huntail and i cant go to wherever this love island is to get a tooth either. *sigh*