Sinnoh Not Worth It...? Update: Hannah Is Finally Defeated

Gam3rartz

Hi there,

To clear things up, those Sinnoh Quest NPCs cooldown have all been removed, so you can re-challenge them right away if you lose. Some of them have also been nerfed so they aren't as difficult as the first time Sinnoh was released. And as some people have said, you have plenty of things to do and explore before progressing to the next region, so you don't have to stress yourself by attempting to progress right away to the next region after finishing one. Just enjoy your time exploring the already unlocked regions and get prepared for the next one. You can hunt for some Pokemon, challenge bosses, do side quests, and many other things. Anyways, good luck and hope you have a great time :CharYay:

thanks for lettine me know and i know that there are other quests i could do.

So far, i have already completed:

the abadoned ship

Hoenn Teleport Quest

HM02 fly & subway manager quest

and of course all the main ones to get from gym to gym in each region

I really want to move to Sinnoh but I guess it wont hurt to try and complete the other quests

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: SORRY I WAS ON SECOND PAGE

what pokemon hold the tooth if i cant get someone to sell it to me?

also i cant get to love island and dont even know where it is

To go to love island, you need to talk to the Love Sailor in Vermillon. It cost 5k I think.

You'll need 120 Kanto caught-data entries and 38 evolved-data entries in your Pokedex to access Love Island.

• Like 1

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

EDIT: SORRY I WAS ON SECOND PAGE

To go to love island, you need to talk to the Love Sailor in Vermillon. It cost 5k I think.

You'll need 120 Kanto caught-data entries and 38 evolved-data entries in your Pokedex to access Love Island.

oh okay thanks for the info, i dont have the 120 caught but ive got the 38 evolved i might never get there but i did manage to buy the tooth and get my huntail :D

-snip-

Hey there gam3rartz!

I feel like I owe you a small explanation to the amount of frustration you've had to endure whilst playing our game. It's sad for me to see that it has not been the most pleasurable experience for you lately, but everything we create content-wise has to have it's requirements. This for instance was to not overcrowd the launching period of the Sinnoh region. We hope you understand this and still have the motivation to explore and play the game eventhough you've hit a rough patch!

Good luck and have fun!

• Like 2

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey there gam3rartz!

I feel like I owe you a small explanation to the amount of frustration you've had to endure whilst playing our game. It's sad for me to see that it has not been the most pleasurable experience for you lately, but everything we create content-wise has to have it's requirements. This for instance was to not overcrowd the launching period of the Sinnoh region. We hope you understand this and still have the motivation to explore and play the game eventhough you've hit a rough patch!

Good luck and have fun!

thank you for your response, i dont think i can defeat hannah though without the right pokemon ive tried 4 times already and no luck but i will still play every once and a while and try to get those extra quests done if i can.. I completely understand and appreciate your response, I really do enjoy PRO overall and I am grateful for all the time, care and work you guys put into it.

Once you get access to love island, which isn't very hard, getting all those OT pokemon for sinnoh won't be hard. The items are also very easy to obtain at love island by rock smashing. Good luck.

thanks for the response, i was able to get the tooth from buying it and have beaten all the trainers except hannah, i just dont have the right pokemon to defeat her, so im going to keep training, do the extra quests if i can and go by lots of potions and revives. :D