Can't Log In

Wurceldorf

Hi , wurceldorf ,

If there a error on log in, it can be this :

- Servers are down in the moment. you can check that at site :https://pokemonrevolution.net/status.php

- Your pc or your cellphone don't have the following requirements to play, you can check at: https://pokemonrevolution.net/download.php

- If there's a crash log there's a folder created in the game folder called "crash" and copy paste the log here to gm's see whats happen.

(optional)

- Try to download the game again , Sometimes when the Ethernet goes down , can currupt the files <- this happen to me.

- if it says invalid username /password and you are new get inside your email and click the link at the activation email.(normaly you need to wait a bit to be actived)

Hope this helps.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Guys i am having issues also today. Yesterday everything worked fine and today when i try to log in i just get a black screen and the sound plays fine in the background. I havent changed anything with my setup and servers are online atm while i still have the issue.

I am trying to download client again and reinstall. I ll send you more info when i m done

edit: still playing normally from phone and black screen on pc

Edited by Siltoruz

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions

Hi can't log in, i'm trying to enter in game but i cant. i can enter on forums but not in game

Guys i am having issues also today. Yesterday everything worked fine and today when i try to log in i just get a black screen and the sound plays fine in the background. I havent changed anything with my setup and servers are online atm while i still have the issue.

I am trying to download client again and reinstall. I ll send you more info when i m done

Hey there, and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience;

Please try to run the game in admin mode, and windows 7 compatibility mode; also add an exception for the game to your firewall and antivirus if you haven't yet!

If adding an exception isn't enough, please try to start the game after disabling both antivirus/firewall, and tell me how it goes!

I'll be looking forward for your answers; in the meanwhile, I wish you a good day ~

Yeah this works. i actually made a separate post about it so i dont confuse the OP's post. In the end and after some time i realised that i run it in windows 8 combatibility which must have caused some issues with PRO after the update.

I solved it after a few hours myself by switching combatibility to windaows 7. Posted the solution to my post too.

Thnx for the help!

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions