Well, this is it for Shamac :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bye Bye Shamac, you was a good player remember when you become staff witht his drama of your Shiny Latios in PvP. ;-;

You help me a lot in my journey since my start, i think you are one of the staff how ive got so much fun is Discord and dont care about bad opinion.

Thanks you, i cant say only a sorry cuz i have so much love for you, 2 years on staff and active in yur player account and staff, clap bro !

BYEEEEEE ! ;(

• Like 1

-snip cus we miss those

-snip again

This has been proclastinated cus for one, I try to avoid the forums, theres too many memories over here (but this you already know this). Another thing is that I really am clueless on what to say, honestly its so hard to write something without referencing so many cool, but private moments, you two have been such great friends for the longest time and myself, do not want to ever stop talking to you nor ever lose your contact (unless you continuing bullying me, then its fine :PixiuKnife:)

I still remember you two were the first CC that I promoted as a trainer. You two created the CC team that there is today, altho not only you contributed for that, you were the foundations of the team (also CC>MOD #plsdonteditthisorillcomebacktodemotewhoeverdoesit).

Nonetheless, you two are awesome, and the words you spoken here were one of the hardest to read and maintain posture (specially you ari, I've read it at work, what a rollercoaster of emotions...).

Anyways, this was way overdue, but you two deserve a reply. Also, mapping still sucks and stop putting me with that tag :PixiuShush:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.