Hndhmn

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know. But i think i was reading something it will be deleted after 30 days inactive.

But when u did a donation it wont be deleted.

But i really dont know exactly whats happening.

The only thing i know s that my acc got deleted.

hmmm, did you make a thread asking about this type of issue?

I know it doesnt belog to this this thread but someone goft me the first

hmmm, did you make a thread asking about this type of issue?

No i just finished first elite four so i thought it was deleted because i was inactive and i didnt donated money.

And in that fact i created a new one because the account itself had nothing to be proud of. :D

And first e4 is like a free run if u catch a dodrio and solo lvl it to 80+

Solo e4 run inc

Hey guys!

The servers are down and there is no ETA on when they will be up. All we have to dois just have patience and wait for them to be up. About the Clockspeed message, a moderator was testing someting, so we got the message. So we should not worry.

Hello guys and sorry for inconvenience.

Yes the server where down but should be online again. However please do not ask about the server status in the forums, you can check the server status right here. Please stay patient in case of a server crash.

In case you can not connect to the server and the server is online check out this thread and try to fix your issue, if you still can´t connect to the server feel free to create a support topic.

Unfortunaly server crashes can happen sometimes, we are sorry for that. In case of a server maintenance you wont be able to connect to the server and will get a ingame message in case you are logged in at this moment.

Regards Xylos

Edited by Xylos
  • Like 2

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution