SERVER OFFLINE

Feecabr

The servers are currently down for some backups. There is no ETA on when they will be back. All we have to do is have patience as they are doing it for our benifit.

LIGHT, I UNDERSTAND AND I LIKE PERFECT THAT UPDATE ALWAYS IMPROVE THE GAME !!!

BUT I THINK THAT THEY COULD GIVE ANY KIND OF WARNING, BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT PLAYS AKI IN MY CITY AND MY PARENTS DO NOT!

LOSE (SORRY) FOR MY ENGLISH, (USE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR) HAHAHA

I SPEAK AND WRITE TO SPEAK PORTUGUESE, SPANISH AND ITALIAN ....

How about less CAPS? And how about a friendlier tone?

How about less CAPS? And how about a friendlier tone?

HAHAHA, I'M SORRY FRIEND, I'M NOT A PROPOSAL, I'VE GOT A PROBLEM THAT PLACES AND TAKES THE CAPSLOOK ALONE: /, I'VE ALREADY HAD MANY PROBLEMS THAT !!!!

AND BELIeve I'm very friendly xD...

LIGHT, I UNDERSTAND AND I LIKE PERFECT THAT UPDATE ALWAYS IMPROVE THE GAME !!!

BUT I THINK THAT THEY COULD GIVE ANY KIND OF WARNING, BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT PLAYS AKI IN MY CITY AND MY PARENTS DO NOT!

LOSE (SORRY) FOR MY ENGLISH, (USE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR) HAHAHA

I SPEAK AND WRITE TO SPEAK PORTUGUESE, SPANISH AND ITALIAN ....

In case of a maintenance the server will set into a "maintenance status". While the server is in this status you wont be able to connect to the server and will get a notification ingame and have 10 minutes time to log out before the server goes offline. In this case the server crashed during this maintenance status - phase. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time.

I hope I was able to clarify that.

Please do not ask about the server status in the forums, this topics will be closed instantly.

You can check the server status right here.

Regards Xylos.

Edited by Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution