Discord Giveaway

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Discord tag? My discord = RelaxHosting#8149

How often do you use Discord? Every day to use bot commands to make Pro easier.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? Add more commands, i would add some more channels for more information about pro. And have more staff members to guide and help people.

What is your Discord tag? [Example @DiscordTag#1234]

teerav#0975

How often do you use Discord?

Everyday.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be?

Create a new category: Chat Zone

• Move #general into Chat Zone category and rename it #english.
  • Add new channels to Chat Zone that include other languages that PRO has a strong following in, such as #spanish, #portuguese, #korean, #german, etc.
  • New channels can be added slowly to allow additional rules within the bots to help filter inappropriate content in said languages.
  • I know there are several separate PRO discords that support other languages. Adding new language support into the main PRO discord would streamline communication. Other categories within discord can still have the english-only rule.

E6W75Tu.png

What is your Discord tag? »»jayesh13#3063

How often do you use Discord? »»»Everyday.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be?»» I want useful link in discord server back it's hard to get what exactly u want without that.

What is your Discord tag? @Winter#2475

How often do you use Discord? I'm using discord everyday.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? I would say to do more events, even without anything to win in game, or doing some events with ranks with at the end of a certain periode a gift for the 3 "best discord members".

My squad :

Montage2.png

What is your Discord tag - Spxwnz®#2044

How often do you use Discord - Mostly everyday

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be - To be honest I wouldn't really know what could make it better, everything seems to be in place and good support! Bots, people to help each other, staffs, channels for certain talk etc...

PicsArt_10-06-02.38.57.png?width=611&height=611