• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Discord tag?

ShadowSkill#6691

How often do you use Discord?

Not much.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be?

Add more channels. I go to PRO Discord for a lot of questions and the responses are slow or none at all.

Would be very useful for a Help or Questions and Answer channel where players ask everything about the game and there are assigned mods or players who will really answer.

The "HELP CHAT" in game sometimes isn't really answering help anymore but has become more like gossip chat and all chat and everything chat.

What is your Discord tag? [Example @DiscordTag#1234]

Medical Diagnostician#6172

Almost everyday if im not too busy with life

I wouldnt do any changes currently, because its already as good as it is but since in the near future there will be more members online using discord we would need a new mechanism to attend those users and show an intrest to them, having other discord users as admins to show some support for other discord users. Currently we have about 10k but in about 1 month we could be reaching 15-25k. And we would need to attend all of them and help/give support to them... And to primarily have a channel that says "help" so we can help those in need... And if there is a a problem with servers shutting down you can add a channel that can be posted with: updates/server shutdown/events etc.

1519494216576.thumb.png.6f247a8749789fda017b330710302a85.png

What is your Discord tag?

ItsZev#4986

Everyday

If you could improve PRO's discord with one suggestion, what would it be?

Two things,

One: Advertise the discord on the Pro Server annoucements more often so people know we even have a discord and how useful it is.

Two: Add a FAQ section to the discord so that the people who try and answer questions in 'Help' chat don't have to answer the same question over and over again. I try to answer as many questions as I can in the Help chat in the yellow server, but it does get a bit tedious answering the question, "Where is Bills research notes?" or "What route is ditto?" or "Where do I go for Flash?" If all of these could be easily accessible to new players, I feel like it would help people actually get the harder questions answered.

yVwgT0e.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Pokémon Revolution Online Discord giveaway. Our server recently hit 10,000 members and, as a thanks to the community, we will be hosting a large coin and item giveaway. The giveaway will end in exactly 1 week which gives you all plenty of time to enter.

iG4V4znxQh_CvpA7r-E-mw.png

Requirements to enter

Form

Prizes

What is your Discord tag? [Example @DiscordTag#1234] my name is Bossman123#6380

I've used Discord for many of years and I use it everyday

Pro's discord is already good in my opinion but, if I were to change one thing it would be to add multiple Servers to help people e.g. a server for rating and PvP help and just the general help guidances

What is your Discord tag? @jmichael0708#1319

How often do you use Discord? most of the time when gaming.

If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? Make more channels like trade/help channels.

yVwgT0e.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Pokémon Revolution Online Discord giveaway. Our server recently hit 10,000 members and, as a thanks to the community, we will be hosting a large coin and item giveaway. The giveaway will end in exactly 1 week which gives you all plenty of time to enter.

iG4V4znxQh_CvpA7r-E-mw.png

Requirements to enter

Form

Prizes

Edited by jmichael0708