DocJP's PvP Videos!

Docjp

Hello guys! Im one of the multy ladder palyers of Blue Server, i have finished 1 last season playing hypper offense, but i have also gotten ladder with Sand, Rain, Sun and balanced teams, with many different comps and pokemons.

I will leave here my first Youtube video ever related to pokemon, an im looking to receve any feedback!

Cya guys! Gl and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice vid! It's good to see some fun teams being used and I like that you explain the thought behind your moves. I assume the thunder on azelf is to have an easier time vs rain teams, right? I didn't think about that before, but it should make rain match ups a bit easier with HO as those teams usually struggle vs rain unless you have at least 3-4+ priority moves on your teams that can finish off the rain sweepers. Keep going with the vids :SquirtleSquad:

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Nice vid! It's good to see some fun teams being used and I like that you explain the thought behind your moves. I assume the thunder on azelf is to have an easier time vs rain teams, right? I didn't think about that before, but it should make rain match ups a bit easier with HO as those teams usually struggle vs rain unless you have at least 3-4+ priority moves on your teams that can finish off the rain sweepers. Keep going with the vids :SquirtleSquad:

Yep, thunder is ment to be used against rain teams, it also has a chance to Ohko azumarills that love to stay in, and can cripple mandibuzz. I dont like explotion since EVERYONE is expecting you to explode.

Yep, thunder is ment to be used against rain teams, it also has a chance to Ohko azumarills that love to stay in, and can cripple mandibuzz. I dont like explotion since EVERYONE is expecting you to explode.

Yea, true. I might try it at some point myself.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT