henlo an new.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome :)

• Like 1

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

On this topic (CLOTHING & MOUNT SHOWCASE) you can have a check of all cosmetics/mount/clothes/hat/etc that you can find in-game. A lot of them are available through the Coins Shop, or by getting PvP coins, etc... You can also ask for assistance in-game by asking on Help channel, you'll probably get an answer if you need further details about a specific item.

hey Thanks for the info! So my next question is, can I only donate 5usd at once or do you guys offer different donation amounts? And where do I see what the benefits are if I get MS? Or what the other items do, such as the pick ax? Sorry for all the noob questions ;-;

hey Thanks for the info! So my next question is, can I only donate 5usd at once or do you guys offer different donation amounts? And where do I see what the benefits are if I get MS? Or what the other items do, such as the pick ax? Sorry for all the noob questions :PiplupCry:

Yeah you can only donate 5$ at once, you have to make multiple donations if you wish to give more.

Here's the benefits of being Membership :

Pick Axe is a dupe to Rock Smash, and Tree Axe same goes for Cut :)

Yeah you can only donate 5$ at once, you have to make multiple donations if you wish to give more.

Here's the benefits of being Membership :

Pick Axe is a dupe to Rock Smash, and Tree Axe same goes for Cut :)

Cool ! Thank you for the info ^^