April 13th 2018 - Friday 13th Story Event

Hello sir my topic is gastly a naughty poke.

My story Is on Gastly.It is a ghost type pokemon and it count in gas type species. It is very good of his attacks And it evolve in haunter than gengar.gastly are very naughty type.one time a men goes to temple where he was very frightened by the gastly. But if any one wants to win Sabrina's gym he want to use gastly, haunter or gengar. Gengar can easily help you to win elite kanto or johto. And i see in pokemon show that it can take human face also. So sometimes in pokemon show peoples are confused that it is real or a poke.

It Can learn very types of attack like:psythic,thunderbolt,shadow ball, hypnosis, dark pulse

Thank you

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just playing with my poke-doll plush Espurr I had it for years never left it's sight. One day I was looking on YouTube for videos but, they were all boring. However, I saw a video of a man playing hide and seek with his doll in the dark and he did some spell to actually make it scary and as if the doll was haunted. So I decided to give it a try I mean what's the worse that can happen? I greatly regretted that idea as I felt a cold, dark hand slowly touch my skin. And like many people I ran, I ran as fast as I could but, whenever I went it would always find me. sooner or later I realized that I had to go back to , where I did the spell and send that vile thing back where it came. So I dashed like Usain Bolt to the Bathroom. And there before me I saw it staring down at me with a menacing face.

It said "whereeee added youuu goooinng"

At that moment my whole body froze as if I was frozen I time I was so confused to what was going on and yes some people would probably say I'm crazy i decided to ask it questions like "What do you want" or " What's your business with me" It gave no answer so I tried to maneuver around it but, yet again it stopped me so I carried on asking it questions.

It finally gave an answer what I said was truly horrifying "Why do you want me to go? You've known me the whole of your life" I said "Yes but, this isn't what I wanted"

Surprisingly, it understood and let me pass and I re-did the spell and everything went back to normal so I went to bed and tried to sleep it off like nothing ever happened.

The next morning I saw my doll there and at that moment I realized not to do anything crazy like that again xD

Ps: Good luck everyone

~Bossman

I was just playing with my poke-doll plush Espurr I had it for years never left it's sight. One day I was looking on YouTube for videos but, they were all boring. However, I saw a video of a man playing hide and seek with his doll in the dark and he did some spell to actually make it scary and as if the doll was haunted. So I decided to give it a try I mean what's the worse that can happen? I greatly regretted that idea as I felt a cold, dark hand slowly touch my skin. And like many people I ran, I ran as fast as I could but, whenever I went it would always find me. sooner or later I realized that I had to go back to , where I did the spell and send that vile thing back where it came. So I dashed like Usain Bolt to the Bathroom. And there before me I saw it staring down at me with a menacing face.

It said "whereeee added youuu goooinng"

At that moment my whole body froze as if I was frozen I time I was so confused to what was going on and yes some people would probably say I'm crazy i decided to ask it questions like "What do you want" or " What's your business with me" It gave no answer so I tried to maneuver around it but, yet again it stopped me so I carried on asking it questions.

It finally gave an answer what I said was truly horrifying "Why do you want me to go? You've known me the whole of your life" I said "Yes but, this isn't what I wanted"

Surprisingly, it understood and let me pass and I re-did the spell and everything went back to normal so I went to bed and tried to sleep it off like nothing ever happened.

The next morning I saw my doll there and at that moment I realized not to do anything crazy like that again xD

Ps: Good luck everyone

~Bossman

Hello sir it is a very good story i really thought that you can win the tier third 1st position

"I was her little dolly.. I had been there ever since her sixth birthday.. I smiled with her every valentine's day, every holiday, and I was there every time she had a tear in her beautiful shining green eyes. I was everything to my loving princess... Then I was nothing. It was her tenth birthday, and I was easily replaced by a Charmander." I explained to Gengar as I lifted my arms, looking at them with a tear in my eye “She threw me to the curb… and I turned out like this. I’ve quietly been waiting.. Carefully planning.. And after five years she has finally come home to Hoenn..”

Gengar looks at me with his large smile knowing what I’m thinking and mumbling so low you could mistake it for wind “Friday”

My only reply is my smile to mirror his. Dark thoughts circle in my Prankster Mind.

April 13th

The night of the big event. I have to zip my mouth shut just to make sure I don’t laugh to ruin the surprise. I go inside the Petalburg Woods.

“A little girl shouldn’t be all alone in woods this late at night” I think to myself as I follow the light from a flame in the woods. As I get closer I use Trick, and a piece of Rare Candy shows up in my hand. I lay in a bush by the path they are on, holding out my hand with the candy in it.

“Oh look Charmeleon! A piece of Rare Candy. We can finally get you to evolve with this!” Hearing her voice I wall up my heart. It’s too late to go back now, and she deserves everything coming to her… She moves closer and I use Phantom Force vanishing instantly. “Oh, I guess my eyes were tricking me. I must be getting tired, and I am sure you are. Here take a rest.”

My smile couldn’t get wider as she put her beloved Charmeleon into a pokeball. She continues to walk using the moonlight as her guide. I float up softly and land on her head. She feels me as I let Phantom Force drop. I lean down and look into her eyes with my purple eyes. They widen as she panics reaching for her lone pokeball. Snatch. With one move I have it in my hand and I throw it as far as I can. She won’t be needing that anymore.

“I’ve saved my last move for you.” I say after my zipper unzips. I know she can’t hear me.. She never could. With the last ability I have I use Curse. I groan as my health drops. She panics and faints… I leave her in the woods going back to Petalburg and wait..

It seems like I have been waiting years.. Nights have come and gone.. Finally July thirteenth comes.. And out of Petalburg Woods floats a lone Phantump.. My zipper goes wide as I see her again.

(I can't wait to see everyone's stories ^^ good luck everyone and happy writing)

• Like 1
dp8w1z.jpg

My name is really not important to the story.

All that you need to know is that I am a scientist, and this is my crazy story.

Gengar was always a special case to me, I always had my suspicions about this creature!

So I've studied many of the Gengars I raised.

I had a calendar where I would describe the behavior of each Gengar I have in the lab they seem like regular Pokemons, well that's what I thought initially.

But my doubt started rising up when The 13th of April came this year.

The day was Friday I was in my lab looking at my Gengars in their glassy room, they were looking back at me for the first time they had no smiles on their faces. and in Total silence. One of the creatures approached the glass and put its little hand on it, the others started smiling.

While looking at them I started feeling numb, I swear I could hear voices of someone asking for help even though there is no one in the lab but me and the 5 gengars in that glass room.

The Gengar which was in front me with its hands on the glass. opened its mouth, and it Spoke Human words!

It said:"Nerd ... still wanna waste time looking at us ?".

An other one on the back of the glass room said "Are you enjoying looking at us imprisoned here? Well tonight things change"

The glass started melting, and I couldn't even move, my legs couldn't carry me ... I had to drag my body with my arms out of there.

But I couldn't! The door was getting far away from me while I was trying to reach it.

The more I drag my body the further the door gets.

And I suddenly felt my hands getting lazy as well. so I end up paralyzed at that moment the only thing I was able to move were my eyes.

And with my last strength, I had to roll on my back and look the Gengars straight in the eyes, They end up breaking through the glass.

Coming slowly towards me, when the glass broke I got hit by this chilly air and I started hearing voices from unknown sources. Voices that repeatedly asks for Help. The Gengars were not moving Their Mouths! But the voices started getting louder and louder while the Gengars are getting closer and closer, suddenly the door to the lab opened up! And I felt my legs again. So I stepped on them, threw the calendar away from my hands and ran out the door, I did not even check who opened the door .

There is no need to conduct any more research, this is beyond science.

-Sakhi-

giphy.gif

It was Friday night. I was alone as always (''hello darkness my old friend'' song and zoom in my face)

THEN i heard something , A VOICE , A SCARY VOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!! ..my mother... she came home ...''HEY SON WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??'' ''am playing pro mum , am leveling up my gengar'' then she said .. '' GENGAR ?? WHATTTTT...'' ''what what mum?''

''one guy with the name gengar has died today'' '' WHAT HOW?'' (i asked) ''idk son but his last words was : Cursed bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY then he passed away'' ''well mum i think now i will stop leveling up my gengar... i will level up my timid 20iv speed starmie.)

This Story is not for everyone <3

I never imagined what was going to happen that night on Friday the 13th when I left home to look for Pokémon next to my beloved Sableye. This Pokémon was very special to me, I found it a stormy night in a cavern, we looked at each other and we knew that our destinies were linked from that moment.

We went to a nearby forest where I knew that the dreaded Pokémon Gengar lived, I had some fear but the presence of Sableye reassured me. Each time we went deeper and deeper into the forest, the atmosphere was covered in a very dense fog. Suddenly I heard a familiar sound, Gengar was near, Sableye prepared to attack but I made a gesture of denial, first I wanted to have it in view to observe his figure, it was a difficult Pokémon to see.

At that moment out of nowhere, a very characteristic figure emerged, it was Gengar who looked at us with his terrifying smile. A terrible sense of fear invaded me, I had waited for this moment for so long that I had never stopped to think about how I was going to face it, I wanted to capture it, whatever it was.

As I debated with my thoughts about what to do, the urban legend that my grandmother told me about Sableye came to mind: if the eyes of this Pokémon begin to shine in a sinister way it will mean that it is robbing the soul of its rival ... and this one he will not be able to escape.

I looked at Sableye in his crystalline eyes and I gave him a sign of approval, at that very moment a mist surrounded Gengar and Sableye's eyes turned a blood red. He was doing it, he was stealing the soul of that pokémon that I wanted so to possess, what I didn´t know was that it was also stealing my soul and will from me too and from that night my Sableye and I went out every Friday the 13th to look for new friends…