Pristine Serene, 30/100 Members! | Recruiting, Silver Server! [Lock]

Mafi

Hello all, Vesra here. I hope that all of you will come to find Pristine Serene helpful and to your liking. If you ever need help with anything feel free to let me know, when not chasing rare pokemon I can be found in various cities selling, buying, and training pokemon. I am by no means a master, however I do have a fair amount of knowledge and experience. I will soon return to Johto and Kanto from my travels to Hoenn and you can be sure to find me around when Im not at work. Due to my spastic work schedule however, one week i will only be on for two days, the next for 5. My Long Week I only have off Wednesday and Thursday, while on my short week I only work those two days. Sorry about that, but the schedule of law enforcement can be a bit odd. Anywho, I will see you out there, and feel free to ask any questions. I will help to the best of my ability.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Discord Tag: Onvityra#0001

Your Trainer Card:

4d9d2d8f5ad548dcfa93bd09e6f20aad.png.0c564a08c00d1d088e5d97e3e8978038.png

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: Super new to the game but I'm pretty active and want to make friends, I can also provide help for other members if they ask. ^_^

Edited by Onvityra

I sent you a friend request on Discord to, further, discuss your joining! ^^

EDIT: Discord & Guild Invite Sent!

Edited by Mafi

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.