Pristine Serene, 30/100 Members! | Recruiting, Silver Server! [Lock]

Mafi

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Richals So glad you were able to find your discord tag~! I understand if you're unable to be as active as your want due to testing, so that's okay! I just need you to fill this form out and we'll get your invites sent!

Your Discord Tag:

Your Trainer Card:

Are you an active player?:

Are you of the age 16 years or up?:

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?:

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?:

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver):

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

@motodoshi91 Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! We would love to have you. ^^ I'll send you a discord invite right away! Once your in the discord just @ me once your online ingame and I'll have your ingame invite sent as well.

:CharYay:

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

@Richals So glad you were able to find your discord tag~! I understand if you're unable to be as active as your want due to testing, so that's okay! I just need you to fill this form out and we'll get your invites sent!

Richals #0611

I am an active player

I am 20 years old

I will help the guild in whatever way I can to better the guild

I played played in blue server originally

I know you think I am a guy that do not play games because I didn't know my discord tag.

I am from India.I never used discord app before.i n every game I played before I either used game chat or wattsup if we were all known people in a clan.I just created a discord account now.that is why I didn't know about discord tag earlier.sorry

Screenshot_20180423-091859.thumb.png.287d675600b8253f72af11289f6b8055.png

It's no worries about your discord tag, at all! Thank you for taking the time to give me the information that I need. I will get the discord invite sent to you right away, as well as your invite ingame! It's great to have you. ^^

EDIT: Discord friend request sent.

Edited by Mafi

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

Your Discord Tag: Laanta#1769

Your Trainer Card:Screenshot_20180424-124638.jpg.ce9bd91e00635530a8c09951ce27d334.jpgAre you an active player?: Yes, after work and on my days off

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: i'll be 26 beginning next month

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: i love helping ppl, so sharing what ive learned to future new players will be awesome, since im a new player too.

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow): i made it on Silver, so i think this quesyion needs to be changed a bit :)

Hi, my name is Toni. I'm not applying for the guild, but i am applying to join your discord server. I am an artist and I am currently selling work on 2 other guilds discord servers. If interested please message me on discord ToniJade#1692 thank you for your time

@Corinlee Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! I'll send you a discord invite right away, then we'll get you set up with an invite ingame!

@Tonijade92 Hi! I'll go over this with my fellow moderators and I'll get back to you with an answer! (: Thank you!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png