Mass Test - Name Change and Account Reset - Request Thread

Shamac

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS PRANK

Hello, and as promised last week, this thread will be used for you, if you desire it to request a Name Change or Account Reset. All the requirements can be found at this link. The effects of this thread will occur from tomorrow onwards. Now without further ado, feel free to request. In your post, you should put the former name and the new name you want to be changed to (for name change) or the name and servers (for account reset).

tumblr_ooineeOmvS1w2008co1_500.png

I request a name change

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS PRANK

Hello, and as promised last week, this thread will be used for you, if you desire it to request a Name Change or Account Reset. All the requirements can be found at this link. The effects of this thread will occur from tomorrow onwards. Now without further ado, feel free to request. In your post, you should put the former name and the new name you want to be changed to (for name change) or the name and servers (for account reset).

tumblr_ooineeOmvS1w2008co1_500.png

I request my nickname Change (don't reset accout)

Nickname:WellyMityc15

New Nickname:Haan

From (Yellow Server)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name change:

Current nickname: szrejdi

New nickname: szrejder

Server: Red

Idk if my infraction history is clear, because i got banned and unbanned as it turned out it did not break rules.

Thanks.

Edited by Szrejder
  • Like 1

I would like to change this account's name first:

Current Name: Lucithella

New Name: Fury

So that my main account can be changed to this:

Current Name: UndyingFury

New Name: Lucithella

Both accounts belong to me, and I would like to pay for both using my main account. My alt does not meet the in-game hours requirement, but my main account does, so I hope that doesn't matter.

• Like 1