There's no sailor at lilicove city harbour which can took me back to kanto [FIXED]

Tanujj

I had defeated hoen elite 4 and went to kanto. There I had a quest in which I had to show illumise but unfortunately I didn't have illumise. So I went to hoen again to catch illumise after catching illumise I went to lilicove city. In lilicove city harbour there's no sailor which can took me kanto again. Please kindly help me to fix bug.

Screenshot_2018-04-14-17-00-02-373_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.627ddcaff914deba3fcb1d697d53fbdf.png

Ok, this one I'm perplexed about. That NPC is never supposed to disappear

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I had defeated hoen elite 4 and went to kanto. There I had a quest in which I had to show illumise but unfortunately I didn't have illumise. So I went to hoen again to catch illumise after catching illumise I went to lilicove city. In lilicove city harbour there's no sailor which can took me kanto again. Please kindly help me to fix bug.

Hey there!

This issue has been solved by Thor, the npc is now visible again. Apologizes for the inconvenience, and I hope you have a great day!

Until we meet again.