Merge problems

Mccloud95

Por fin pude iniciar m cuenta, y me han cambiado los Pokémon, mi gyarados ahora es un seadra, mi buneary es un primer , mi togetic es un gloom y mi Pikachu es un raichu. Me meto en el ordenador para recuperarlos y me faltan muchísimos Pokémons de los que tenía. ¿Me lo arreglan? Por qué esto parece una broma pesada.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally I could initiate my account, and the Pokémon have changed me, my gyarados now is a seadra, my buneary is a primeape, my togetic is a gloom and my Pikachu is a raichu and my evee pado of level 20 to level 5. I get into the computer to recover and I lack many Pokémon of which it had. Do they me arrange it? Why this looks like a heavy joke.

Finally I could initiate my account, and the Pokémon have changed me, my gyarados now is a seadra, my buneary is a primeape, my togetic is a gloom and my Pikachu is a raichu and my evee pado of level 20 to level 5. I get into the computer to recover and I lack many Pokémon of which it had. Do they me arrange it? Why this looks like a heavy joke.

The problem is known and worked on, dont worry. Please stay patient.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

I, still, seem to be unable to login to the Dashboard with my account information. ^^ I'm still getting the invalid notification. I attempted to change my password, just to be safe, before deciding to make a post and it let me know that my username or email did not exist, both since I did them singularly. Just keep me updated! I know you guys are busy, right now.

:RowletHeart:

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

Hey,

First of all, you may know it already, we have done a server merge, the Yellow server is named Gold now and Blue + Red (wich are one now) is named Silver.

Regarding this merge you have to merge your accounts as well, for that take a look at our merge FAQ, there is also explained how to merge. This also fixes the Invalid Username or Password issue.

In case you want able to merge, no matter which reason, try it again. It should be possible again.

Regards Xylos

SAME issue, Screen shots from other players perfectly describe what i'm going through, I even changed my password to be sure i wasnt the idiot.

• Like 1

I, still, seem to be unable to login to the Dashboard with my account information. ^^ I'm still getting the invalid notification. I attempted to change my password, just to be safe, before deciding to make a post and it let me know that my username or email did not exist, both since I did them singularly. Just keep me updated! I know you guys are busy, right now.

SAME issue, Screen shots from other players perfectly describe what i'm going through, I even changed my password to be sure i wasnt the idiot.

Okay,

lets do it again (Sorry), step for step. This is just to avoid any possible missunderstanding.

You two have a problem to merge your account on the Dashboard, and you get your error there not ingame ot at the downloaded client, right?

(Please quote me by replying.)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Okay,

lets do it again (Sorry), step for step. This is just to avoid any possible missunderstanding.

You two have a problem to merge your account on the Dashboard, and you get your error there not ingame ot at the downloaded client, right?

(Please quote me by replying.)

Regards Xylos

Don't apologize! You're doing what you can. ^^ On the new client update I received the 'unable to login' notification, on first trying to login when I got up. Upon further investigation I saw that I needed to merge, which I didn't realize I needed to do, and moved to the dash board to do so. There I'm able to reach the login screen of my account, but I'm unable to go any further due to being unable to login from the 'wrong information', as well. ^^ So I can get to the dashboard, yes, but I'm unable to go past the login screen.

• Like 2

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

EDIT: I just noticed in Discord chat the Dashboard is offline and still being worked on, so perhaps that's my problem. ^^ Sorry about that! I'll try logging on once they're finished fixing the bugs, and if it's not working by then I'll make a post, or post in a current one.

Merge.png.571e42498e903edd872cd8b9963b56e1.png

• Like 1

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png