Mccloud95

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive also got the problem with the registration. I have to login again and again and again and so on..

hi. the web asked me to authenticate my account for an hour, i cant go to the merge board, when i access, its appear again and again and asked me to authenticate my account, sorry for my very bad english :V

Hey,

"The merge option is currently down for now and the staff is working hard they can to bring you as soon as possible, we appreciate your patience."

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Please tell us, IF it works again

I'm sure it'll work again! ^^ According to the discord there's just no ETA, at the moment. Just be patient and lurk around the posts until someone says it's back online.

:PikaLurk:

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

Don't apologize! You're doing what you can. ^^ On the new client update I received the 'unable to login' notification, on first trying to login when I got up. Upon further investigation I saw that I needed to merge, which I didn't realize I needed to do, and moved to the dash board to do so. There I'm able to reach the login screen of my account, but I'm unable to go any further due to being unable to login from the 'wrong information', as well. ^^ So I can get to the dashboard, yes, but I'm unable to go past the login screen.

Word for word! what Mafi says!

• Like 1

Hi there,

The merge page is up and you should be able to merge your account now. Just a reminder, Red and Blue is now the Silver server while the Gold server is formerly known as Yellow. Even if you played on just one of either server, you will have to merge your account or it will say "invalid username or password". You can find the details about the merge by checking the Merge F.A.Q. That link also shows you how to merge your account. I will quote it here for visibility.

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login to your Dashboard and click on Merge is required!
    IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png
  2. Step 2:RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gifDone!

If you are still having an issue with "invalid username or password" after you have merged your account, just go to the Dashboard again and change your password. Make sure your password is alpha-numeric. That should fix it. Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.