Lost my account!

Oshadz

I lost my account on red server and all it shows is my other account on yellow server

Hello,

My brother and I want to merge our blue and red servers. We both have separate accounts. And when we login into them, after picking "Merge is required" the website ask us for our passwords and logins. After writing them, we still can't see the option to merge (the website doesn't accept our passwords).

[deleted image because of possible private information - Xylos]

I've tried using different browsers and also "private" mode, but nothing works.

What should I do? Thank in advance for your help.

How to merge pls help me

I play in blue server . I can connect to gold server but i cant connect to silver server .

I hope my account ain't lost now I haven't long just had mew :(

i was playing in blue server and now i cant join silver server and i lost all my pokes explain me why pls

and how i can get them back

Hello guys,

since Im replying on many questiones on the same time, please take some time and read everything even if you know the things already and follow the steps (again).

First of all: We have done a server merge, the Yellow server is named Gold now and Blue + Red (wich are one now) is named Silver.

Regarding this merge you have to merge your accounts as well, for that take a look at our merge FAQ, there is also explained how to merge. This also fixes the Invalid Username or Password issue.

In case you want able to merge, no matter which reason, try it again. It should be possible again.

I will lock this topic now. If you still have questiones or the merge is still not working, please create a new topic.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution