New Game

Archani

Update! I Recreated character and i have all pokemons from my previous game, but i lost whole progress i made trough game, and ofcourse i lost my custome cloths with i bought yesterday just before server merging about with i didnt know...........

Edited by Archani

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update! I Recreated character and i have 1 pokemon from my previous game... and i cant move on cos i need to speak with eevee with dosent appear on my screen and ofcourse i lost my custome cloothe with i bought yesterday just before server merging about with i didnt know...........

I would not want to risk starting another account, no game moderator can say anything about it?

I only had progress on Red Server, but it says I can't log into to Silver. Says invalid username or password. Which is incorrect because I can log into Gold and start over but I don't want to do that. I just want my progress and badges back......

I only had progress on Red Server, but it says I can't log into to Silver. Says invalid username or password. Which is incorrect because I can log into Gold and start over but I don't want to do that. I just want my progress and badges back......

the problem of user error and password I solved by changing the password in the dashboard, you can try this

the problem of user error and password I solved by changing the password in the dashboard, you can try this

tried doing it twice. changed it to a different password, didn't work. changed it again to another different password. still didn't work, but it kicks me from forums and my new pass word works everytime I log back into forums. there's got to be a big BUG in the system right now preventing red or blue server people from accessing their accounts. its ridiculous. like I literally changed in. then it tells me invalid after I succesfuly changed it when attempting to log into dashboard. my only options are to continue resetting my password for failed log in attempts or start over on gold server. and no way will I do that

tried doing it twice. changed it to a different password, didn't work. changed it again to another different password. still didn't work, but it kicks me from forums and my new pass word works everytime I log back into forums. there's got to be a big BUG in the system right now preventing red or blue server people from accessing their accounts. its ridiculous. like I literally changed in. then it tells me invalid after I succesfuly changed it when attempting to log into dashboard. my only options are to continue resetting my password for failed log in attempts or start over on gold server. and no way will I do that

to prove my point on how dumb this is. I didn't have another character. so I just made one on gold. I can't even speak to a mod until I run through the dang beginning story again. what a drag. this is an outrage......my PASSWORD IS CORRECT PRO. FIX THIS

I really do not know what to do either, and seeing that I'm not the only one that's having problems, I'm here for hours and no moderator has helped anything, no statement, absolutely nothing, it's frustrating to continue playing the game in any future problems in the game will be like this?

I really do not know what to do either, and seeing that I'm not the only one that's having problems, I'm here for hours and no moderator has helped anything, no statement, absolutely nothing, it's frustrating to continue playing the game in any future problems in the game will be like this?

exactly. I was newer to the game as well. doesn't show much support to people joining their community. Granted I had a few badges and pokemon above level 25, but I didn't want to think I wasted 10 hours of a grind just to start over. and then only have one server to choose to play on. where as we use to have 3. (even though I only played on red)

just seems silly to me...

exactly. I was newer to the game as well. doesn't show much support to people joining their community. Granted I had a few badges and pokemon above level 25, but I didn't want to think I wasted 10 hours of a grind just to start over. and then only have one server to choose to play on. where as we use to have 3. (even though I only played on red)

just seems silly to me...

understand it's an independent game. but they have paid cosmetics and membership options. so its not like they aren't being supported. so maybe address the bugs?