Hoenn Transport quest

I'm returning to the game after a year. I just finished sinnoh and tried to use the transmat system to get around after, and found it not usable at any center. I went to New Mauville to see if I just hadn't done the quest and I was insane, but when I got there all npcs were gone and wattson is sitting in his gym not giving me anything. Is there something I need to do to redo this quest, and if so how do I start it again. I have no idea who to talk to or where to find them. the guard in front of the transmat says to find the site manager for power plant but I don't know who that is.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen on other forum posts, the resolution to this problem requires a GM to be in game at the same time I am. Could any staff confirm this, I really would love to play in more than just hoenn without paying 5k or 10k and having to travel to the port cities.

• Like 1

I'm returning to the game after a year. I just finished sinnoh and tried to use the transmat system to get around after, and found it not usable at any center. I went to New Mauville to see if I just hadn't done the quest and I was insane, but when I got there all npcs were gone and wattson is sitting in his gym not giving me anything. Is there something I need to do to redo this quest, and if so how do I start it again. I have no idea who to talk to or where to find them. the guard in front of the transmat says to find the site manager for power plant but I don't know who that is.

Hey @SomaNightmare,

Im sorry for that delayed answer.

Try to talk to Wattson in Power Plant after your talked to one of this Guards (Not in his Gym). In case that should help, follow this guide.

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

I went to a security officer again, he told me the same thing, that all transmat's aren't working and that I should talk to Wattson. I went to New Mauville, Still no1 is there. I've looked throughout the entirety of New Mauvile and there are no NPC's besides little pokemon sprites.

• Like 1

Hi. Interesting case, I'm sorry for the delay.

So I think you might have to re-do the whole quest starting from New Mauville. Wattson should be back in there now, but as I said you'll probably have to re-do the quest. I'm keeping this thread open so you can keep us informed on how it's going and tell us if you encounter more issues.