-

Fzero7

Yeah I agree,would be nice to have that especially when the pvp in pro is kinda boring at the moment.We need more ways to play even tho I wonder how dealing with trick room will be without sub or team preview,oh well guess we'll never know.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

I think the pvp right now is not too bad! Of course there is always things people will complain about me too i hate stall teams.

i hope sub isnt implemented anytime soon without encore or inflitrator, can you image the increase of stallers using toxic sub xD

Sub protect toxic gliscor when kappa

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

I don't really see you explaining why you don't think trick room will ever be coded, except that 1 sentence about it being difficult to code and time consuming. I honestly just think the staff prioritizes other things for the game and probably won't ever code it for that reason. I do agree that it would change up the meta for the better and I would love trick room to get coded even though the current weather meta is so easy to counter. There's not really anything more to add to what you said other than that. Pokemons' worth are affected by the pvp meta and trick room would obviously change the economy (just like anything getting coded). I'll be waiting for it to get coded and hope for the best.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

• 4 weeks later...

Ditto can't transform, then they have no motivation to make an iOS app which would allow me and my girlfriend to play together.. now I find out my FAVOURITE Pokemon (Slowpoke) can't even use his main skill in my party build.. this sucks :(

Ditto can't transform, then they have no motivation to make an iOS app which would allow me and my girlfriend to play together.. now I find out my FAVOURITE Pokemon (Slowpoke) can't even use his main skill in my party build.. this sucks :(

That's not really related to the topic

But the iOS issue is on Apple for making it extremely difficult in the first place for 3rd parties to make apps in addition to iOS not necisarilly having the capability to handle games like PRO.

There are 728 total moves and 807 total Pokemon. coding each and every Pokemon, and all of the moves that they can learn takes a lot of time and effort.

"I drink [coffee] and I know things"

ohR2iIU.jpg630207_trainercard-Caffeinated.pngypGD1Ya.jpg

Cct9N9E.gif