I have deleted lava bell by mistake [SOLVED]

Loverchaamp

I . The scientist disapeared/dont give you the choice to exchange ? If so just ask a staff menber to reset that Quest for you at discord . I ask ingame to do the same, because i did the same mistake . The fact the scientist disapeared is because of a Quest chain that is just when you complete celebi/part catch . You can find the npc later at oh oh spot, i dont know if is possible to have lava Bell there but try to talk him there, sory can not help you any more but Hope this helps and have a Nice day, and give me a like if possible thanks :)

• Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

I have deleted lava bell my mistake ...what to do ? ..please help

Hi there,

Sorry for the late response, we have gone ahead and restore the Lava Bell for you. Please check your inventory under the Misc Items section and let me know if you have received it or not. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Astreus.

• Like 1

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Hi there,

Sorry for the late response, we have gone ahead and restore the Lava Bell for you. Please check your inventory under the Misc Items section and let me know if you have received it or not. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Astreus.

Thank you so much ...

I . The scientist disapeared/dont give you the choice to exchange ? If so just ask a staff menber to reset that Quest for you at discord . I ask ingame to do the same, because i did the same mistake . The fact the scientist disapeared is because of a Quest chain that is just when you complete celebi/part catch . You can find the npc later at oh oh spot, i dont know if is possible to have lava Bell there but try to talk him there, sory can not help you any more but Hope this helps and have a Nice day, and give me a like if possible thanks :)

Thanks voldis4