I didn't play for a while...

Tonyk117

And when I came back, I couldn't log in Red server. I can only see Gold and Silver servers. What happened?

Oh and I also logged in in Gold server... I'm back at the beginning of the game! I have no pokemon and no cash. I went to see my account details. All the information about my gameplay in Red server is gone! Nothing is there

What is also strange is that I can connect to Gold server with my account, but they're telling the same username or password is invalid when I try to log in Silver server.

Edited by tonyk117

Hi there

Both of you guys.

This is a topic talked a lot this days. The fact you cant enter is because you need to do a merge. For that go to main site , select account and enter at dashboard by insert username and password then Theres the account needed to merge. Just do that and you can enter ingame. Remenber you need to choose. Carefuly because is a inreversal choose.

• Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

About you Erik i prefer to you to speak on your main lenguage because i didnt understood. But there you go on pt-pt.

Olá Erik . Realmente se não consegues fazer login depois deste update e porque os servidores red e blue juntaram se é tu tens de escolher qual a conta que deves jogar para isso vai ao main site , account e depois insere a tua password e username. Uma vez lá dentro do dashboard seleciona as contas que diz "merge needed" e escolhes a conta que queres passar relembrando que a escolha é inreversivel uma vez de escolheres .

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: