Battle Tower Guide - Info/Bosses/Rewards/Strategy [UPDATED 12/23/2018]

Mcschitter

ok so i'll lvl my drilbur with sand rush to 100. first ttar with smooth rock to increase duration,switch to excadrill and start sword dancning?

and if he faints,what's my plan? when to use weezing/klefki/clefable?

and is this team good enough?- ttar,excadrill,klefki,weezing,clefable and ferrothorn. or do i need another sweeper?(and who will it be)

btw,ty for helping me!

You will not be able to sword dance on excadrill. Your lead will likely be weezing unless you see metagross. I cannot tell you how to fight from start to finish so it will require you to play a heads up style, i can only recommend a lot of things. Some good videos to watch though are from Belzebel and An1ma as they go through the battle tower. Lastly, bring plenty of revives

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will not be able to sword dance on excadrill. Your lead will likely be weezing unless you see metagross. I cannot tell you how to fight from start to finish so it will require you to play a heads up style, i can only recommend a lot of things. Some good videos to watch though are from Belzebel and An1ma as they go through the battle tower. Lastly, bring plenty of revives

how many revives?XD is it worth the price tho?

any good video to watch with a sand/rain team?

i saw Belzebel,i have his entire team with the exception of volcarona,do you know what i can replace it with?

how many revives?XD is it worth the price tho?

any good video to watch with a sand/rain team?

i saw Belzebel,i have his entire team with the exception of volcarona,do you know what i can replace it with?

If things go right you should not need more than 2 revives. But this game has a funny way of needing you to use 10 or more. I am not sure what to replace for your last slot. I would recommend just looking at cynthia's teams and deciding what would be the worst case scenario for you unless you have some mon on your team

If things go right you should not need more than 2 revives. But this game has a funny way of needing you to use 10 or more. I am not sure what to replace for your last slot. I would recommend just looking at cynthia's teams and deciding what would be the worst case scenario for you unless you have some mon on your team

cynthia is the only issue?

Pretty much, some other rooms cab be annoying but with westher control and your tanks then there is no reason you should ever lose if you look at my guide while fighting them

what moves do i need on weezing/tyranitar/excadrill?

btw,should i use an impish/jolly or adamant tyranitar?

if i take clefable/klefki/weezing/tyranitar/excadrill, should i take another dmg poke or just another tank like chansey or something?

what moves do i need on weezing/tyranitar/excadrill?

btw,should i use an impish/jolly or adamant tyranitar?

if i take clefable/klefki/weezing/tyranitar/excadrill, should i take another dmg poke or just another tank like chansey or something?

weezing - toxic spike, willowisp, pain split, flamethrower, sludgebomb (usually you decide between the two dmg moves)

impish ttar pref - mixed set or support set up to u tbh but stealth rocks is typically rlly good if ur doing bosses

sand rush exca - rock slide, iron head, EQ, rapid spin/swords dance

another tank is usually the answer

weezing - toxic spike, willowisp, pain split, flamethrower, sludgebomb (usually you decide between the two dmg moves)

impish ttar pref - mixed set or support set up to u tbh but stealth rocks is typically rlly good if ur doing bosses

ty friend so much :) as soon as i finish lvling my excadrill and chansey,i will give a try!

• Like 1

just won the battle tower! ty for all the help my friend :) cynthia's team is so scary tho haha, that arceus extreme speed'd my set-upped volcarona into oblivion and got me scared. i set-upped on clefable and it carried me to victory.

are her other teams equally annoying? (mine started with skarmory)

just won the battle tower! ty for all the help my friend :) cynthia's team is so scary tho haha, that arceus extreme speed'd my set-upped volcarona into oblivion and got me scared. i set-upped on clefable and it carried me to victory.

are her other teams equally annoying? (mine started with skarmory)

I actually would not know surprisingly. Believe it or not I have done easily double digits of runs now and I have gotten Mega Metagross ALL but one time which is the worse one for my weezing obnoxiously enough.