Battle Tower Guide - Info/Bosses/Rewards/Strategy [UPDATED 12/23/2018]

Mcschitter

I actually would not know surprisingly. Believe it or not I have done easily double digits of runs now and I have gotten Mega Metagross ALL but one time which is the worse one for my weezing obnoxiously enough.

haha so fitting.. btw,which rewards should i aim for? i really want a good rotom but the chances of getting a good from just 1 encounter per 50 coins is not so high considering.. should i go for reroll tickets and sell them?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha so fitting.. btw,which rewards should i aim for? i really want a good rotom but the chances of getting a good from just 1 encounter per 50 coins is not so high considering.. should i go for reroll tickets and sell them?

In my opinion the best rewards are: Porygon (trick room might be coming soon to game), Rotom (decent bold rotom washes sell for incredibly high), and rerolls. Due to rotom being only farmable via this option really I will always advocate going for it because the amount you pay for the chance of getting a rotom that can be worth as much as a reroll ticket or more are already much better than a reroll itself but the RNG involved can definitely screw you too like it has to me. I have sync failed EVERY Rotom I have ever found no lie.

Another interesting thing that you may try to do is if you save an absolute ton of points and one day have black membership running. You can spam snivys in hopes of getting that beast snivy one day.

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

In my opinion the best rewards are: Porygon (trick room might be coming soon to game), Rotom (decent bold rotom washes sell for incredibly high), and rerolls. Due to rotom being only farmable via this option really I will always advocate going for it because the amount you pay for the chance of getting a rotom that can be worth as much as a reroll ticket or more are already much better than a reroll itself but the RNG involved can definitely screw you too like it has to me. I have sync failed EVERY Rotom I have ever found no lie.

Another interesting thing that you may try to do is if you save an absolute ton of points and one day have black membership running. You can spam snivys in hopes of getting that beast snivy one day.

i guess i'll save them for now and really try to go for the rotoms. ty friend :)

• 4 weeks later...
after earning 400+ pve coins now i find this trade if i i would found this earlier this might have helped me out -_-

XD sorry you could not find this until now. I still have not uodated the guide with my consistent team to run because I keep getting the metagross set so it is not too terribly helpful except to warn you of what is to come.

• Like 1

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

XD sorry you could not find this until now. I still have not uodated the guide with my consistent team to run because I keep getting the metagross set so it is not too terribly helpful except to warn you of what is to come.

well i almost lost to that mega metagross thank goodness i keep a volcanora in my or i would have lost that day to be honest am saving up for my mew's reroll lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...