Suggestions for the Battle Tower

Dakivid

- Better rewards for consecutive wins:

For example, if you manage to beat Cynthia three times in a row, you will get teleported to a different room, with a PC in it, where a static Pokémon is located, which can be synced. Starting with Tier 5 Pokémon, getting better over time, after each consecutive win. Also, more coins after a fixed amount of consecutive wins would be nice to have.

I don't like the idea of consecutive rewards, there is 11 battles to do each time, it means never get disconnect during the 11 battles every time :')

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

I agree with 1 and 2. The Kyogre mount seems to be a rare reward and nobody else (as far as I know) got it but me, but I can understand it would [bad Word] off people that spend hours doing PvP and now it is a possible reward from beating the Tower just once.

I have my reserves about number 3. NPCs mention that gym leaders like to go to the Tower and I find it nice to encounter them there again with their little bit of dialogue. Giving them players names would make it just feel impersonal and pointless dialogue to me. But in the end, it isn't really important, I wouldn't mind if such a thing would be implemented.

Hi, thanks for read the suggestions.

My idea about pvp players as a NPC can be compatible with Gym Leaders.

We can add pvp players as first NPCs instead of random NPCs. And Gym Leadear for the last ones.

Could be fun play vs top players, and is a good reward for them who invest a lot hours to won the season.

The Battle Tower was definitely a great addition, and i also agree that putting random legendary mount on the reward for final boss and in the prize pool is a bit much, they are very hard to obtain through game with pvp and the time spent for them has a huge gap.

I strongly recommend different rewards for pve and pvp honestly. Also i hope you can change the movesets of some other pokemons because right now i think some still have the evo moves,(like that raichu using thundershock), cynthia was definitely a surprise but i feel like the other trainers get random pokemons from existing npc pokemon pool pro has, pretty disappoited about it xd. I mean i did enjoy battle tower a lot back in platinum and with even 11 trainer progression, beating it with the random pokemons from my pvp pokemons is way too easy, cleared it in a heartbeat, i mean they are npc but i sure hope there can be more challenge.

In the side of the player names replacing the trainer, its a good idea for me just for the lols (at least i can say i defeated you this time- whoever names pops up on the tower)

1. Has already been rectified.

2. This is planned, and in the works, but wont be actioned for a little while, u will have to bear with us on this.

3. This isn't such a bad idea.

4. I was planning on doing just this, sometime during the next 2 weeks

• Like 4

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i disagree. not all pvp mounts are available here and it gives more casual players a chance to get some of the items only pvp could previously give. if rating matchmaking was a thing then i would agree with you but having a rating of 1 and going up against someone in the top ladder is frustrating and will take an extremely long time to obtain some of these mounts. again not all pvp are available here just a select few, i think it should stay as it is