Bug in my account.

Pintokiller

Since i did Merger Requires, i try to log into my account, i enter but nothing appears and i can not move. Could someone help me with this?

[ATTACH]15128[/ATTACH]

Hey [uSER=4794]Temma[/uSER],

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

It seems like your computer cant load PRO fully. Please try following steps mentioned in our issue thread:

Crash issues or other issues

▪︎ Win7 Guide

▪︎ Win10 Crash Fix

▪︎ Android Guide

▪︎ Mac Guide

▪︎ Linux/GNU Guide

▪︎ Cannot open PRO in Mac

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1. Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2. Disable anti-virus program

3. Restart computer

Mac UnZip Programs Suggestions

1. The Unarchiver

2. WinZip5

3. Keka

4. BetterZiip

Others solution:

Update driver and reinstall Direct X

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you download the new client.

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey [uSER=4794]Temma[/uSER],

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

It seems like your computer cant load PRO fully. Please try following steps mentioned in our issue thread:

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

@Xylos the problem is not with my computer or with the process that causes the files, whether my brother can log in and play normally on his account and mine gets this bug there

@Xylos the problem is not with my computer or with the process that causes the files, whether my brother can log in and play normally on his account and mine gets this bug there

Is your brother playing with the same device? Because at the screen you showed me, there is no money loaded and you also should be able to move, even if you wouldnt have Pokémon in your party. Those are usually clear indices for a not correct loaded game.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

Is your brother playing with the same device? Because at the screen you showed me, there is no money loaded and you also should be able to move, even if you wouldnt have Pokémon in your party. Those are usually clear indices for a not correct loaded game.

Regards Xylos

He does not play on my computer. logged in to see if it was a bug on my computer or client. but it was not. but I think I've figured out what it might be. when I did the merge I was with the client open, and did not close to be able to log in the account after doing the merge there came this bug. and have already downloaded the client several times after that, and the error has not been fixed. :(

He does not play on my computer. logged in to see if it was a bug on my computer or client. but it was not. but I think I've figured out what it might be. when I did the merge I was with the client open, and did not close to be able to log in the account after doing the merge there came this bug. and have already downloaded the client several times after that, and the error has not been fixed. :(

If so, try the above mentioned steps:

Crash issues or other issues

▪︎ Win7 Guide

▪︎ Win10 Crash Fix

▪︎ Android Guide

▪︎ Mac Guide

▪︎ Linux/GNU Guide

▪︎ Cannot open PRO in Mac

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1. Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2. Disable anti-virus program

3. Restart computer

Mac UnZip Programs Suggestions

1. The Unarchiver

2. WinZip5

3. Keka

4. BetterZiip

Others solution:

Update driver and reinstall Direct X

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you download the new client.

Regards Xylos