Pokedex, Items, Pokemon - Did not transfer after Merge

Yvione

Hello PRO Staff~

So basically I decided to merge my secondary account to replay the Kanto region, and I guess I ran into a rather strange issue where my items had been deleted, including my pokedex, total pokemon/ect. I'm guessing it's because my character from Red merged to Silver but most of the progress didn't get put in.

Stuck in Pewter City at this moment and will remain offline until further investigation.

Also bought some stuff from the coin shop before I realized these shenanigans happened if the character will happen to rollback.

Anyway thanks for making this awesome game.

Hello PRO Staff~

So basically I decided to merge my secondary account to replay the Kanto region, and I guess I ran into a rather strange issue where my items had been deleted, including my pokedex, total pokemon/ect. I'm guessing it's because my character from Red merged to Silver but most of the progress didn't get put in.

Stuck in Pewter City at this moment and will remain offline until further investigation.

Also bought some stuff from the coin shop before I realized these shenanigans happened if the character will happen to rollback.

Anyway thanks for making this awesome game.

Hey @Yvione,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

The game progress of all accounts which werent played for a very long time were deleted at a server clean up, also your account. The rebuilding needs a high effort and much time, because of that it wont be done at accounts with a low playing time like yours, Im sorry for that.

We have the option to reset your account and refund all your accessoires which were bought with coins and give you a new start budged of 40 coins. You have to start from the very beginning but you can keep your account, your possible accessoires and have a starting budged of 40 coins. If wanted, I need a confirmation of you.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey @Yvione,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

The game progress of all accounts which werent played for a very long time were deleted at a server clean up, also your account. The rebuilding needs a high effort and much time, because of that it wont be done at accounts with a low playing time like yours, Im sorry for that.

We have the option to reset your account and refund all your accessoires which were bought with coins and give you a new start budged of 40 coins. You have to start from the very beginning but you can keep your account, your possible accessoires and have a starting budged of 40 coins. If wanted, I need a confirmation of you.

Regards Xylos

Hello~

I apologize for not answering in clear accuracy.

Just wanted to confirm what you wrote and willing to accept my reset with the refund thingies.

• Like 1

Hello~

I apologize for not answering in clear accuracy.

Just wanted to confirm what you wrote and willing to accept my reset with the refund thingies.

Hey @Yvione,

sorry for the late response.

Your account is resetted now, your coins are transvered. Unfortunately it is not possible to give you your items directly but you should have received coins with the value of your items, with those you can buy this clothes again.

I wish you a great day.

Kind regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution