Hi Everyone!

Hope you're all doing well! New person here and I just wanted to come in a say hello before I got started. I've heard some really good things about this game and I'm really looking forward to getting started and meeting some of you! Now I just need to decide on a server :)

Hope you're all doing well! New person here and I just wanted to come in a say hello before I got started. I've heard some really good things about this game and I'm really looking forward to getting started and meeting some of you! Now I just need to decide on a server :)

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome and have fun!! :RowletHeart:

Did ya pick one yet? : D

ArtiSignatureGif.gif

pristineserenity3.png

Graphics by Mafi

Visit her shop for banners, sigs, avatars and more!

They're free and absolutely wonderful!

Welcome! :SquirtleSquad:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.