Missing Character

Redtheotaku

I'm fully aware of the new server merging but for some odd reason, whenever I attempt to sign into Silver Server it says "Invalid Username/ Password" I know everything is typed correctly because I can sign into Gold Server perfectly fine. Please help me out :\.

1206246220_Screenshot(25).thumb.png.9ab449d66351b05099486ec4368b2aa6.png

• Like 1

Greetings Redtheotaku,

Here is a link to the dashboard. The staff have also created a Common Merge Errors FAQ which has issues which you may experience during your merge of the old accounts into the new account. From what it looks like you may need to reset your password. As that is one of the common errors players get when merging the accounts together.. You can reset your password via the dashboard link above. If you require anymore assistance feel free to join the Official Pokemon Revolution Discord and ask for assistance in the #support channel or just reply here. You can find the invite link to the Discord in my signature.

I'm fully aware of the new server merging but for some odd reason, whenever I attempt to sign into Silver Server it says "Invalid Username/ Password" I know everything is typed correctly because I can sign into Gold Server perfectly fine. Please help me out :\.

Hello,

Please try changing your password, and make sure it is alphanumerical, meaning it needs to contain numbers aswell as letters.

Let me know if it works, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!