Pinkan quest line problem [LOCKED]

Nimonite

I started the quest but through the course of a battle my network went out. Now it wont even let me in the quest area. I can go to the island yes, however the guards wont let me in.

Officer Jenny still repeats the same dialogue for the quest but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I am on the Gold Server.

I started the quest but through the course of a battle my network went out. Now it wont even let me in the quest area. I can go to the island yes, however the guards wont let me in.

Officer Jenny still repeats the same dialogue for the quest but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I am on the Gold Server.

What happens when you try to walk past the guard?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

The guards won't let me through. They just repeat the same dialogue and that's all there is to it

What dialogue is that?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Hello there! So we are able to understand your problem more, please provide screenshots of where you are stuck in and specify the issue. If you need help regarding the quest, you may want to look at this guide to help you. Also, please take note that when you dc from a battle, like you did since your internet went out, it counts as losing the battle therefore you'll have to rebattle the trainer you lost to in order to continue your quest.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Closed because issue is not anymore reproducible.

Official discord chat.