Fixing Sitrus Berry

Pwaite

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

I am making this post to respectfully suggest a Sitrus Berry fix to match its normal behaviour.

I noticed while playing PRO that, in combat, Sitrus Berry activates when the holder's HP drops below 25%. However, it is supposed to activate below 50%: https://veekun.com/dex/items/berries/sitrus%20berry

It may not seem like an important issue, but this makes some pokemon like Belly Drummers way harder to use than they are supposed to be due to the incorrect behaviour of Sitrus Berry in PRO (use Belly Drum to get at 50%, immediately get back up to 75% HP).

Thanks for reading my suggestion, looking forward to any replies to this post.

I agree, this should be fixed so it can function just like it does in the Pokemon games.

However, there are a lot of things that still hasn't been coded yet and or is currently broken.

Hopefully they'll add this, if it isn't already added, onto their to-do list for future patches.

It would surely make my Snorlax a tiny bit more useful with its current ability xD

:PikaLurk:

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

I guess a staff thought it was also a "pinch berry" (like Liechi Berry, Lansat Berry, and its friends), which do activate at 25% instead of 50%.

In reality, Sitrus Berry activates at 50%, so yeah, this is an error that should be fixed.