Pokemon Revolution Keeps Crashing

Cassie1359

First off I would like to say that I am sorry if I posted his in the wrong section of the forums (I have never been great at navigating any forums and I am a new player). I want to say I've had the game for about 5 days before I started experiencing crashes. I have tried reinstalling the game countless numbers of times and have also tried it with windows firewall turned off. Every time I reinstall the game I get a different crash report. Below is the message that pops up and the text document of the error I receive in the crash report. Thank you all in advance for your help.

pokemonismakingmekillmyself.thumb.PNG.cdbc945db9e33d7e3c78ccd1fdcd62df.PNG

errorpkm.txt

First off I would like to say that I am sorry if I posted his in the wrong section of the forums (I have never been great at navigating any forums and I am a new player). I want to say I've had the game for about 5 days before I started experiencing crashes. I have tried reinstalling the game countless numbers of times and have also tried it with windows firewall turned off. Every time I reinstall the game I get a different crash report. Below is the message that pops up and the text document of the error I receive in the crash report. Thank you all in advance for your help.

[ATTACH=full]17912[/ATTACH]

Hello there! Please follow these guides depending on which one is applicable to your operating system.

[spoiler=Crash Issues]

Crash issues or other issues

▪︎ Win7 Guide

▪︎ Win10 Crash Fix

▪︎ Android Guide

▪︎ Mac Guide

▪︎ Linux/GNU Guide

▪︎ Cannot open PRO in Mac

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1. Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2. Disable anti-virus program

3. Restart computer

Mac UnZip Programs Suggestions

1. The Unarchiver

2. WinZip5

3. Keka

4. BetterZiip

Others solution:

Update driver and reinstall Direct X

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you download the new client.

Now, if you are still experiencing crashes, please try the following:

• Run the game in compatability mode

• Update your Display/Graphical Drivers

• Update your Windows Version

• Add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus

• Clear out your Physical Memory or Ram to free up space

• Terminate processes you don't need in the Task Manager

Please let me know if doing these has solved your issue. With that said, hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

From looking at the crash log, have your tried playing the game from a different place instead of the actual hard drive directory or run the game as an administrator.

Could be permissions causing the Unity Driver to cause an Access Violation as stated in the crash log.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

You guys are too smart for me. Don't know half the voodoo you are saying xdddddd

Hello there! Like I stated in my previous response, please click on the crash guide that applies to you. (If you use Windows/Linux/Mac/Android) The in-dept guide will help you and there will be visual guides to help you understand. Then, if the guide doesn't help solve your issues, try one of the solutions I have listed for you.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.