New to PRO, but an old Pro

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I recently discovered PRO, and have decided to make the dive in, starting a character on the Silver Server. :PikaLurk:

I'm not new to Pokemon in any measure, having played since the very beginning. I still own a cherished cartridge of Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, and Crystal (as well as some later games).

Gen II is definitely my all-time favorite, followed by a tie between Gen I & Gen III. Unfortunately nothing after Gen III really interested me that much, but that's a discussion/argument for another time.

I'll be on for a few hours to give my character a decent start, so if you're online say hey, but only if you want to. :EeveeShy:

I'll try to be active on the forums and stuff but I tend to get busy easily. :PixiuRIP:

"I drink [coffee] and I know things"

ohR2iIU.jpg630207_trainercard-Caffeinated.pngypGD1Ya.jpg

Cct9N9E.gif

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I recently discovered PRO, and have decided to make the dive in, starting a character on the Silver Server. :PikaLurk:

I'm not new to Pokemon in any measure, having played since the very beginning. I still own a cherished cartridge of Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, and Crystal (as well as some later games).

Gen II is definitely my all-time favorite, followed by a tie between Gen I & Gen III. Unfortunately nothing after Gen III really interested me that much, but that's a discussion/argument for another time.

I'll be on for a few hours to give my character a decent start, so if you're online say hey, but only if you want to. :EeveeShy:

I'll try to be active on the forums and stuff but I tend to get busy easily. :PixiuRIP:

Welcome back!

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.