Change my pro email

Hi guys,

By mistake i changed my pro email to a wrong email,but now I want to change my account to vigneshanbu2005 @gmail.com

Hi there,

You can change your e-mail by clicking your name in the top-right corner and selecting "Account Details".

TTxrEn7.png

You should be brought to a landing page; on the e-mail line, click "Change" and you'll be prompted to change your e-mail.

uNW5oCh.png

Now, you'll be prompted to enter in the new e-mail and your current password; keep in mind that you may need to reconfirm this e-mail, so make sure it's typed in correctly! Afterward, "Save" and you're good to go!

P4q7pS4.png

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

• 5 years later...
37 minutes ago, Maxm1234 said:

When I try to do it it says verify on your original email however I dont have it anymore what do i do

Please make a post here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/221-2fa-email-recover-assistance/

And wait for an admin to help you. There is a lot of open issues in this forum so you will have to wait for some time sadly.

It will be handled as soon as we are able to. Be aware that there are dozens, if not hundreds, of open requests of the same nature, so it may take time to get to yours.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.