I hath returned!

And my my my... how things have changed. Graphics are to die for. New servers. New mechanics. I made this new account, and decided to just start over completely (mainly because I can't remember my password and username xD). I'm finally getting back into the forum life. Just wanted to kick things off with my first shiny find last night! Pic below. Love the community, looks like silver is pretty huge, gonna get gold goin even harder!

Pic here

And my my my... how things have changed. Graphics are to die for. New servers. New mechanics. I made this new account, and decided to just start over completely (mainly because I can't remember my password and username xD). I'm finally getting back into the forum life. Just wanted to kick things off with my first shiny find last night! Pic below. Love the community, looks like silver is pretty huge, gonna get gold goin even harder!

Pic here

Welcome back!

Welcome back

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome back and gz on the pelipper

Welcome back to PRO friend.

Welcome back!

Also, Akalli must be really happy that you're back!

• Like 1

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.