Mini Bosses

Noxious

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no Rayquaza for me on Sky Pillar, even though I've never challenged the mini boss version and have cleared the Rayquaza that was there for the seen data. Any ideas how to get the mini boss there?

[MEDIA=imgur]7lBbjrI[/MEDIA]

• 1 month later...

its funny that it will cost more money to get to some bosses then thus bosses offer and thus legendery pokemons be like well you have beaten me now where is my purse ah found it here take 5k and this items and i need to go i need to maintain the balance of the world and damn it still hurts lol

anyways i would like to battle all of gym leaders in fight,survivor and resort area as mini bosses platinum had a cafe where the player was able to battle the gym leaders

its funny that it will cost more money to get to some bosses then thus bosses offer and thus legendery pokemons be like well you have beaten me now where is my purse ah found it here take 5k and this items and i need to go i need to maintain the balance of the world and damn it still hurts lol

anyways i would like to battle all of gym leaders in fight,survivor and resort area as mini bosses platinum had a cafe where the player was able to battle the gym leaders

When you own the Transit Pass it is free to get to the location, doing the bosses can help you get back the 100k it costed, especially because their cooldown is only 1-3 days.

When you own the Transit Pass it is free to get to the location, doing the bosses can help you get back the 100k it costed, especially because their cooldown is only 1-3 days.

wait it only cost 100k i spent more then that in a day LOL