♦ Paradox | Silver Server Guild | International ♦

Prehax

1. What is your ingame name? Lazoras007

2. How old are you? 24

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? I love to compete in PvP, and finding rare pokes

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? I want to be the best I can be and compete in end game pvp.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? Honestly just started looking around and Paradox looks like a good guild.

6. How active are you on discord? I have discord on my phone so pretty active lol

I also have all the way through Hoenn complete!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. What is your ingame name?

giratinassc1

2. How old are you?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do?

PvP

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

just for pvp and hang out with people

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

I am big youtube fan of TheAkalli and Anima

6. How active are you on discord?

I got discord app in my phone so i think pretty active

Edited by giratinaSSC1

giratinassc1

2. How old are you?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do?

PvP

just for pvp and hang out with people

I am big youtube fan of TheAkalli and Anima

I got discord app in my phone so i think pretty active

Check your pms.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

1. What is your ingame name? Lazoras007

2. How old are you? 24

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? I love to compete in PvP, and finding rare pokes

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? I want to be the best I can be and compete in end game pvp.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? Honestly just started looking around and Paradox looks like a good guild.

6. How active are you on discord? I have discord on my phone so pretty active lol

I also have all the way through Hoenn complete!

Check your pms.:)

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

Neon Sears

2. How old are you?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

I like to do it all if I'm being honest. I do want to get into PVP eventually,

Just enjoy every aspect of the game with friends.

Seemed fitting, a guild that likes to PVP, but focuses more on good friends and good times.

I use it for everything. Mostly have FFXIV channels, but I'm part of other things as well and talk to all my friends through it.

I only have 60+ hours so entirely up to yall to bring me in or not, but I have completed Johto e4 and right now I'm working on getting parasect with false swipe + spore to get some abras with synchronize. My discord is Neon Sears#2397

Neon Sears

2. How old are you?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

I like to do it all if I'm being honest. I do want to get into PVP eventually,

Just enjoy every aspect of the game with friends.

Seemed fitting, a guild that likes to PVP, but focuses more on good friends and good times.

I use it for everything. Mostly have FFXIV channels, but I'm part of other things as well and talk to all my friends through it.

I only have 60+ hours so entirely up to yall to bring me in or not, but I have completed Johto e4 and right now I'm working on getting parasect with false swipe + spore to get some abras with synchronize. My discord is Neon Sears#2397

Sent you an invite in pms.:)

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

1. What is your ingame name?: Eecneb

2. How old are you?: 18

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people: I'm a casual player that likes to hunt Pokemon and have fun, maybe later on, have a interest in pvp also.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? : I'd like to complete all stories in the game.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? : Paradox was the first option it showed me, but after reading the description, I liked how this guild is made up of "veterans," since so many players with lots of experience are gathered here, so I thought I could also learn a lot from you all.

6. How active are you on discord? I am semi-active on discord, some days are on and off.

EmK4FWi.pngJnKMHbr.png