♦ Paradox | Silver Server Guild | International ♦

Prehax

Welcome :)

Edited by PreHax

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. What is your ingame name? Testmonkey

2. How old are you? 19

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? hanging out with people

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? to become a decent player and to make more friends

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? The name seemed interesting

6. How active are you on discord? very active

-

gmfBR0r.png

You are in a guild, rejected.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. What is your ingame name?

Paapii

2. How old are you?

20 zzz

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

Tbh everything without a doubt trying to be good at pvp

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL Just like to be around a friendly toxic environment ;)

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

ive been solo MY GUILD IS HELP CHAT...shh

6. How active are you on discord

on it 24/7 its where I hear my music while farming

prob will ask for gametime 61 hr nd technically in johto ..just got to lvl a honchkrow zzz

Welcome :)

1. What is your ingame name?

"Filemamas", also know as Filéfiléfiléfilé

2. How old are you?

I'm 19

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

Only PvP and theorycrafting, i've spent plenty hours on showdown before join PRO to find RPG pokemon on pc

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

Grind pvp ladder (if possible) and got lots of teams availables with differents gameplay (stall, offensive, balanced...)

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

I was watching An1ma vids, so I thought it was nice to find a good pvp guild

6. How active are you on discord?

24/7

I also have 180 hours of playing, farming for a pvp team

Edited by Filemamas

Welcome, check your pms :)

1. What is your ingame name?-> Vrize

2. How old are you?->18

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?->trading

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?->trader

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?->i see the shop of guild it so nice

6. How active are you on discord?-> yes i use discord please enter the discord link

e

You are not quite there yet on the requirements we do have, on top of that we don't have any guild shops.

Rejected for now. :)