♦ Paradox | Silver Server Guild | International ♦

Prehax

1. What is your ingame name? Trival

2. How old are you? 24

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? I like hanging out with friends, pvp, and some trading here and there.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? To learn the way and become a great pvper

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? My friend told me about Paradox and said it was a pretty chill and fun guild

6. How active are you on discord? Mostly always on Discord

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. What is your ingame name? Yuefu

2. How old are you? 18

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? Trading and Training

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? Become successful in PVP

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? Paradox is a guild filled with active and ambitious players. Also Paradox has lots of experienced players that I hope will help further my knowledge of PRO.

6. How active are you on discord? On everyday

d

Hey there, thanks for the interest but you are simply not reach the minimum requirements. :)

y

You are currently in a guild, why are you applying here? :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey there, thanks for the interest but you are simply not reach the minimum requirements. :)

You are currently in a guild, why are you applying here? :)

The guild I'm currently in is inactive so I want to join an active guild that can help me out in PRO

1. Qual é o seu nome no jogo?Charlin052

2. Quantos anos você tem?23

3. Qual é a sua coisa favorita a fazer? PvP, shinies de caça, negociação ou apenas sair com as pessoas?pvp and hunting

4. Quais são as suas ambições em PRO?catch epic pokemons

5. Com tantas guildas disponíveis, por que o Paradoxo?i found on forum and i like the name

6. Quão ativo você está na discórdia?on

Rejected because the use of google translator on the questions leads us to believe you don't meet the requirement of understanding basic english. Thank you for applying.

mt tablet transleate automatic... really? i know speak english LOL