♦ Vulcan Island walk-through [Mainquest|Bosses|Daily quest] (7/20/18) ♦

Prehax

Nice guide as always PreHax...btw, i've saw they added new contents on vulcan summer shop (summer clothes w-b, w-r, w-g, b-r, b-g, b-b) can you tell us more about it? i really don't wanna waist some precious points on the one i may not like, i appreciate your efforts. Thanks!

I'll update that soonish once I got some time to update all my guides, yeah but not sure if they are worth it yet (Ill let you know) but for now just save your coins till the 14. august

you never know what might get added

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll update that soonish once I got some time to update all my guides, yeah but not sure if they are worth it yet (Ill let you know) but for now just save your coins till the 14. august

I see, i'll save it then, thanks for the advice

non of the images work

There are literally links to all images, and a description of what to do if it doesn't work...

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

This mean that this event will be end on 14 August or no ETA yet

• 2 weeks later...
Did the Aqua Quest Line.

Got Black/Red Summer Clothes from Aqua Grunt Leader.

Got Chinchou Hat from Ahok.

Thanks

also updated all images and partly the gifs that were possible, should be all up to date now

• 4 weeks later...