Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name? Smecko

#2: What is your age? 34

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? im on 24H+ i will bee on pro later this month

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? smecko#6636 i use voice discord dailey

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? pvp and hunter and some trading

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? alot i guess in pvp when i get every bit of puzzle going and hunter i kno where to find i look for i whas old officer in old guild on old servers i kno how to fallow rules to a ultimate form

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? nope its not

Sent a discord request. :D

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: What is your in-game name? Brorduktig

#2: What is your age? 38

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? like 8h

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? kaladuva#9813

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Trading and hunter, will PvP later.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I like to farm alot and i will PvP when i got a great set up.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? no.

#1: What is your in-game name? Zach8920

#2: What is your age? 18.

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Being eighteen means varying amounts of time, but i'm currently available from like..4PM to 9-10.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? ZELDA LOOKS GOOD#6937

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Don't have one, but i'm considering collecting/selling once I get more ingame money.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Conversation.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? They're linked to one another, but I suspect you don't want the same answer for both of them.

#1: What is your in-game name? LegoTrees

#2: What is your age? 16

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? At least 2 hrs if not more.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? I use discord daily, I am willing to join and my name is NonErect#3780

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Beating sinnoh now, when done I plan on getting a pvp team and doing some pvp while also shiny hunting.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I can bring Knowledge.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Depends on who you ask.

#1: Hinze

#2: 21

#3: at the Moment round About 15 Hours, when i Need to work round About 3 or 4

#4: I got Discord, but I honestly dont use it very often, but i'm alaways reachable when i'm at home. (#0802)

#5: I guess my best ability is trading, but i have fun on farming and leveling.

#6: General Pokemon Knowledge. In Addition to that i got some strong pokemons which can help some of your members.