Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name?: Draizo

#2: What is your age?: 19

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO?: It's random during the weekdays because of work, but on the weekends I spend most of my time online or available.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID?: Yes, Den#2988

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)?: Hunter, although I'm on a new account so I'd need to unlock more areas first.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined?: I'm rather friendly and funny, and I have a lot of pokemon knowledge! :D

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question?: No

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1:Action08

#2:16

#3:86

#4:No..I dont know where to find discord.

#5:I am a trader..i buy things and sell at profit...make money..then use them to buy useful things

#6:An active member....I am a pokemon craze...i know about many pokes except natures...

#7:Not quite..

#1:Action08

#2:16

#3:86

#4:No..I dont know where to find discord.

#5:I am a trader..i buy things and sell at profit...make money..then use them to buy useful things

#6:An active member....I am a pokemon craze...i know about many pokes except natures...

#7:Not quite..

Discord is an app you can download in the play/app store. It's a great app to have! We would prefer for everyone to have it! :D