Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: What is your in-game name? Adonis24

#2: What is your age? 27

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 3-6 hours/day, it really depends.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? I do use Discord. Will PM ID if accepted.

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Hunter/collecting

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? The Office memes. An active, somewhat knowledgeable member.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? No, the reason being #5 pertains to PRO & #6 allows one to include information outside of PRO, for example, showing their personality & humour.

#1: What is your in-game name? Adonis24

#2: What is your age? 27

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 3-6 hours/day, it really depends.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? I do use Discord. Will PM ID if accepted.

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Hunter/collecting

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? The Office memes. An active, somewhat knowledgeable member.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? No, the reason being #5 pertains to PRO & #6 allows one to include information outside of PRO, for example, showing their personality & humour.

Hey Adonis! Can you add my Discord tag? lcing#3676

#1: NinJack

#2: 22

#3: About 3 or 4 (will be more once school starts in a few weeks)

#4: Yes, my discord name is NinJack#6129

#5: I really enjoy exploring, hunting, and training.

#6: I could find rare Pokemon and train good Pokemon for members of the guild to borrow or buy.

#7: No

#1: NinJack

#2: 22

#3: About 3 or 4 (will be more once school starts in a few weeks)

#4: Yes, my discord name is NinJack#6129

#5: I really enjoy exploring, hunting, and training.

#6: I could find rare Pokemon and train good Pokemon for members of the guild to borrow or buy.

#7: No

Hey NinJack, I added you on Discord!

#1: What is your in-game name: Murakuro

#2: What is your age? 22

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 4+

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? Yes, Yes, and if accepted ill inbox you my discord name/id

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I think my specialty is being decent at everything.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I can provide Daycare Services

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Hmm. Is this a trick question? If not then no :)

#1: What is your in-game name: Murakuro

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 4+

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? Yes, Yes, and if accepted ill inbox you my discord name/id

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I think my specialty is being decent at everything.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I can provide Daycare Services

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Hmm. Is this a trick question? If not then no :)

Message me or add me on Discord :D lcing#3676

#1: What is your in-game name? - DrKleber

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 1-2

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? No

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I really enjoy farming for (super) rare Pokemons

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? One more active Guildmate, Happiness and helpfulness in anyway I can.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Not really :)